Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

So Jaded Makeup Tutorial + Video :)

Hello Beautifuls! I did another video and its called So Jaded! Why you ask?! Well because the green i used for my lid is called Jade Pearl :) I will attach the video to this post but please go check out my Channel on youtube and subscribe and leave me comments about the look!


Products used for this Fabulous Look:
Face
Revlon Color Stay Foundation
Clinique's All about the eyes concealer
N.Y.C Matte Powder Foundation
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 
Ben Nye Dry Cheek Rouge in Coral

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Black Eyeshadow From ELF
NYX Jade Pearl Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Powder
Urban Decay Loose Powder in Yeyo
Clinique True Black Gel Liner
Lash Blast Mascara from Covergirl

Lips:
NYX lipgloss in Tanned


Maria <3


No comments:

Post a Comment