Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Erik Downes RIP

Today this post is not about makeup or anything along those lines. Today i may have possibly received the worst news yet. A friend of mine has passed away. I never thought my goodbye would be posted on his facebook wall or in this blog. He was literally a walking angel. He always had a smile on his face and always new the right thing to say. I am ashamed to say it has been almost a year since i last spoke to him or even saw him and i regret never calling him or texting him when i would think of him. I know he is an a better place and is sitting with all the angels in heaven and watching over his family and friends! These past few days have been horrible and i was praying for your safe return but it seems that God has bigger plans for you in heaven! You were an amazing friend and i will always love you for that and i will always hold you close to my heart. Your time on earth was too short but you sure left behind an amazing reputation. I will miss our talks we had in high school and when you started college. I just only wish we had more time and i wish i could just see you one last time and tell you what a great person you are. Rest in Peace Erik i know ill see you one day again. Good Bye my friend.

RIP Erik Downes.


Please Keep his family in your prayers <3



Maria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment