Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Marias Tutu n' Things

Hello my fellow bloggers! For those of you who have read my first post you may have read that i used to make tutus and head pieces well i almost forgot that i have a page on facebook showing the things that i have done! So please go ahead and take a look at it and let me know what you think and what you want to see more of! I do one of a kind hair pieces for prom and homecoming so take a look at the things you like. Keep in mind my one of a kind creations would be great for that little someone in your life to look just like the little princess they are! :) Shoot me an email for more information and prices :)

Marias Tutus N' Things - Check It Out!



P.S. I have a review on some E.LF products i purchased and Ulta Palette i got for Christmas, and my 2010 faves and neighs :) Videos will be coming this week as well :D

Happy New Years!

Maria <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your Tutu's! My daughter looks so cute in them and she gets a lot compliments! Actually I need some headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You can send me an email at everythingbeautifulmakeup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete