Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Neutral smokey Eye look (Plus a video tutorial)

Hello Beautifuls! So i Finally did my First Makeup Tutorial Video!!! waaaa!! i know its super exciting! im going to go ahead and post this with the video but ill be back to post the products i used! Please suscribe to my channel its called mariasmakeupchannel on youtube and leave me some feedback it will help me know what to do in my next videos! and it will mean a lot :)


Products used in this tutorial:
88 Matte Palette from BH Cosmetics
88 Shimmer Palette from BH Cosmetics
Black Eyeshadow from E.L.F
Revlon Color Stay Foundation
Bronze Goddess from Estee Lauder
Juicy Tubes From Lancome


Maria <3

2 comments:

  1. The overall look is super good!!!! I love smokey eye :) and you made it so simple to understand! :) thnx maria~!

    ReplyDelete