Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Wish List for 2011!

So just looking at all the wonderful makeup out there makes me want it even more! So i decided to make my wish list for 2011 so I can set some goals for myself! I'll start out with the smallest then work my way up :)

10 piece blush Palette 

66 lip color palette

10 piece concealer palette

62 mac loose pigments

Youtube Videos

To have some subscribers and followers on youtube and my blog :)

Airbrush compresor

Ben Nye Products

More Makeup Brushes :)
M.U.D School in NY :)
    Let me know whats on your wish list :)

    maria <3

    2 comments:

    1. ok my wish list:

      ** My UD pigments to get here!!!!! :)
      *** One huge palette -Coastal Scents or BH
      **** Carbite bits for my nail drill
      ***** More glitters and more acrylics
      ****** NSI acrylic kit

      Oh and New shoes - 100000000 pairs lol :P

      ReplyDelete
    2. lol i cant wait till the pigments we ordered get here! take a look at shopcraze.com they have amazing deals on nyx products :)

      ReplyDelete