Total Pageviews

Friday, December 10, 2010

About Me :)

My name is Maria and I was born in Venezuela. I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA then i moved to Florida for high school. I have an amazing boyfriend named Bert :) but anyways since i was little i have always been obsessed with beauty, anything and everything that had to to do with make up and fashion i was all over! It was not until high school that i started drawing fashion designs and looking at different styles of makeup. I bought two sewing machines so i could start making little things and hem my pants(because i'm 4'11" ) i started making tutus for my niece with matching hair pieces and selling to people who were interested.(ill post some pictures of what Ive done later) and i always did girls makeup in high school for homecoming and prom. To accent the makeup i did i used to offer the girls flower and feather head pieces and one of a kind jewelry pieces. As time passed i started doing makeup for a photographer here in Florida and my passion sparked from there for makeup. in a few months ill be starting makeup school in New York! Here i'm going to posting reviews about makeup products i get and some tutorial videos i will be posting on Youtube! Let me know if you have any questions!

<3 Maria

1 comment: