Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

My Merry Red Christmas Look :)

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope all of you got what you wished for! I know I did! Today I did sophisticated red lipped look :) The products I used was from my Clinique Quad in violet Blossom, a goldish yellow color from my Avon shadows(I don't know the name :/), Cranberry by MAC, Honey Lust by MAC, my Revlon Liquid Liner, and Cover girls Lash Blast Mascara :). For my face i used Revlon Color Stay Foundation, NYC powder, Clinique Concealer, my Coral Rouge from Ben Nye, Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder, and My Eros Lipstick by NYX! Pictures of these products are in my Makeup Colors to use for X-mas! Article. And here is my final look I hope you guys enjoy and try it out!



Please Comment and Follow :) 

Merry Christmas 
Maria<3

4 comments: