Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How to grow back those eyebrows!!!

This is an experiment my mom is trying out and i'm just tagging along to see how things work out for her! If the castor oil does not work for her we are going to try some medicated treatments such as Librow. The reason we are not just going to let her eyebrows grow out themselves is because she has alopecia(this prevents the body from producing hair follicles because the immune system reads it as bacteria. so people with alopecia have to resort to medicated treatments to help the hair grow back.) I hope you all enjoy and please let me know if you have any questions.


*Note: my moms case of alopecia is very mild, people with severe cases of alopecia should speak to an expert to determine what treatments you should undergo.
We are by no means professionals we are just experimenting to see how things go :) 



Librow: http://www.lilash.com/pages/LiBrow?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&u...


Enjoy!
Maria <3

1 comment:

  1. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've been lucky enough since moving out here to work with some of LA's most respected designers. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me and find out my latest trend report. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002194307588&sk=wall

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete